Omega Investigations Limited are an Auckland private investigation company but servicing New Zealand nationally with global contacts.
We have a dedicated security risk consultancy specialising in security reviews, risk assessments, protective security requirements (PSR) for government agencies.
Omega Investigations was established in 1996. Our private investigators and consultants comprise mainly of ex-New Zealand or UK detectives and are recognised as one of Australasia’s most experienced and skilled teams of investigators and security risk consultants. Our team work for a variety of clients including government departments, councils, law firms, barristers and solicitors, insurance companies, commercial and private clients. We have a nationwide coverage and strong contacts in Australia with associates globally.
No job is too small or large. Our fees are based on an hourly rate depending on the type of service whether it be fraud investigation, surveillance or security review. We can do a project cost for assignments.
Examples of our work as a private investigation company and as a security risk consultancy include:
- Commercial warehouse thefts involving multiple offenders.
- Security and risk assessment of multiple tower facilities where we identified strengths and weaknesses and highlighted risks.
- Blackmail and extortion of a famous overseas person.
- Due diligence of commercial companies tendering for significant contracts.
- Investigation recovery of $400,000 worth of jewellery, subject to an insurance claim where offenders were identified and arrested.
- Identification and prosecution of a person who burnt down their own building in order to make a fraudulent insurance claim.
- Tracing of assets in a relationship dispute where one party hid assets in a business trust.